Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Change: It starts with me"

When I was a little young boy there are many questions like a cobweb in my mind. Why people do love? Why people grow? Why people eat and why people live?
As I grew older and older this queries of mind slowly answered. From that situation I can tell a word would describe and it is "CHANGE". From a childhood with a shallow mind or knowledge to a matured man with knew some everything. People love because of there affection to others and that is emotionally change, people grew of the nutrients that he got into his food that would make him mature. People work hard and eat for their survival and people live is to teach and inspire to younger generation. To make good for other. These phenomena explains the change in social, physical, mental and spiritual aspects of the people.
I've changed and I've matured but i need to gain more experience to let my weaknesses be develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment