Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My reflection

Well I felt more pressure from this grading than the previous one.Too many paper works I've done.These are all related to Journalism that make ma busy all the time.
i enjoyed so and gained more fun to my fellow students.I was exposed again and i think this will be the last time to joined such that campus journalism.My confidence was developed by this activity .How i wish there will be another time to do or happen it again.In my academic performance I rate myself in the average percentage.I think there is no big problem across to my mind.Except for those lessons I've missed during the press conference.But it's not to seem that I'm taking my academics lightly.
Third grading period is going to end so there is last remaining grading more.I hope that all things should be done good.

No comments:

Post a Comment