Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year

Boom!2011 have come,goodbye 2010 hello 2011.It is a sign of another chapter in our life .
Past is past but it is a part of our life.We should not be dismayed if we did not attain our goal last year because today serves as a new start of another hope in our part.We should be thankful for being blessed to have another season in our life.In every wish we should put a work on it so that we could achieve it.I described this new year as new hope because I believe that there is still a chance for us to change and dream.Dreaming makes us to pursue our wish for us to be gruanted and there is no sixty four dollar question on that.It is depend to us on how we make for it.as the days passed by easily I'm sure that I'll will missed my classmates and evrithing that happens inside the four walls of our classroom.
By this year I'm hoping that there will be a time for us to meet again and laughting all the time as if we don't have problems.

10 comments:

  1. !_! i miss you Lester. I miss our FOD. i miss DELTA company!.. Good job :) may you please translate it?. hahaha. my nose is bleeding.. Well stay the same Lester. Advance Happy Graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yap! your right lester we all have the chance to change and dream. God bless you always lester1

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah you're right. . . .anyway, thank's for being nice to me. . . keep up your good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeepee!!!you amaze me in what you wrote in your blog!!It is better to dream than nothing because if you haven't dream your abnormal,I'm I right..Well!!hoping that you can make another one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello:)
    nice post you are so good
    ingat
    advance happy graduation good luck din sa near future mo......

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many comments @_@! XD
    Great post Lester! Such inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow....nice post lester I`m amaze on what`s the content of your essay....nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your post is very nice.... hope you can make more beautiful post like this....

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah. your right your post is so great. keep up your good work

    ReplyDelete